We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
Information we collect
When you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, so that we may keep you informed. We use this to provide the Services.
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
Communicating with you
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails.
No financially sensitive information is collected during the registration process. User credit card information is required only during the payment process for which the user is routed to the secure payment gateway hosted by Mashreq Bank.
Realatio.com does not store and credit card related information provided by the user during the payment process.